There’s More Than One Way To Give
Texas Blood Institute’s Volunteer Services mission statement is to recruit, empower, and mobilize volunteers by building community understanding of our purpose and services to further the mission of being the donor-to-patient lifeline.
Our three main objectives are to provide support services to staff and donors; to promote education of blood services; and to provide opportunities for training, personal growth, advancement, and community involvement
Why do volunteers contribute their time to Texas Blood Institute?
- To help save lives
- To give back to the community
- To be an important part of a team
- For personal growth
- For education and philanthropy
Apply to Volunteer Online
- Download to learn more about:
- College volunteer program
- High School volunteer program
- Volunteer partnership program