Before You Use Donor EXPRESS
Carefully verify all computer set-up notes below BEFORE YOU PROCEED to make this questionnaire work for you:
1) If you use Internet Explorer, you will likely need to add obi.org in your Compatibility View settings. Click here for step-by-step instructions.
2) Your computer must have
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or Mozilla Firefox 3.0 or newer. Donor EXPRESS will not work on older versions.
- The latest version of Adobe Reader with in-browser plug-ins and pop-ups enabled. Download a free copy here.
- A laser or high quality ink jet printer for printing the completed questionnaire. The bar code and other type must be able to be clearly read on your printed page. Click here for information.
3) Donor EXPRESS does not work
- On a Mac, Google Chrome or mobile device/cell phone.
- If your computer updated (often automatically) to Internet Explorer 11, and you have not added obi.org to your Compatibility View settings. Click here for step-by-step instructions.
If you are not able to get Donor EXPRESS to work, please come in to donate anyway! Your blood donation is needed, and you will be able to answer the questionnaire when you arrive.
Be Sure To:
- Scroll down the page to answer the questions.
- Review and verify your responses.
- Print your Donor EXPRESS form and bring it and a photo ID when you come in to donate. The form will contain your name, date of birth and a series of bar codes that encode your responses to the pre-donation health questionnaire. Your answers online are not stored or transmitted to your donor record.
All boxes must be checked to enable the “Start Questionnaire” button.
Let’s get started! Please verify: