About Texas Blood Institute
Texas Blood Institute is the sole blood and platelet collection organization and supplier in north Texas. Local donors can give life-saving blood for those in our community. It is affiliated with Oklahoma Blood Institute, the nation’s ninth largest independent, non profit blood center.
- Located at 3709 Gregory Street, Suite 109, Wichita Falls
- Hours of Operation
Convenient, mobile blood drives are also held each week in schools, businesses and communities across the area.
Who does Texas Blood Institute serve?
Texas Blood Institute provides blood to eight different hospitals in the north central Texas counties of Baylor, Wichita, Clay, Hardeman and Wilbarger.
Hospitals that rely on donors with Texas Blood Institute to meet their patients’ needs include:
- Chillicothe Hospital
- Clay County Memorial Hospital, Henrietta
- Electra Memorial Hospital
- Hardeman County Memorial Hospital, Quanah
- Kell West Regional Hospital, Wichita Falls
- Seymour Hospital
- United Regional, Wichita Falls
- Wilbarger General Hospital, Vernon